If you are turning 65, it is time to enroll in Medicare. We can help you navigate the confusing Medicare system to get you the coverage you need!
2021 Annual Open Enrollment is October 15-December 7
It’s the time to change your drug and Medicare Advantage plan.
New Affordable PPO Plans:
- $50-75 rebate on your Part B premium
- Plans which include dentures/dental
- Plans increased in OTC spending
- Decrease in the cost of insulin
- End-stage renal disease now excepted as part of Medicare Advantage plans
Get Medicare ready with a Medicare Advantage plan with an affordable monthly premium.
Get the benefits you may need:
- Doctor’s office visits and hospital coverage
- Prescription drug coverage
- Maximum annual out-of-pocket protection
- Preventive coverage
Plus the extras you may want:
- Convenient mail-order prescription service option
- Wellness programs
- Emergency coverage at home and when you travel
- Enjoy all this and more for an affordable monthly plan premium
- If you’re becoming eligible for Medicare and have questions, call today.
I’m a licensed, independent sales agent for multiple carriers, and I’ll listen to what you want and help you choose
a plan that fits your needs.
JESSIE HERMAN, Advisor, North American Health Plans
Licensed Sales Agent firstname.lastname@example.org
(404) 518-6822 Yo hablo español.
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. + Weekends Oct. – Jan. 10 a.m.
– 4 p.m. by appointment only.